Museum Store Volunteer
Purpose: To extend the Museum's educational facilities, enhance visitors' Museum experience, and generate funds to support the Museum.
- Receive, price, and stock merchandise.
- Clean and organize sales floor and stockroom.
- Plan and assist in merchandise display.
- Be a source of museum related information for visitors.
- Advise staff and other volunteers of suggestions/comments made by public.
- Maintain appropriate records regarding inventory.
- Be familiar with museum store merchandise.
- At least 15 years of age.
- An interest in the Museum and enthusiasm for its programs and operation.
- Willingness to initiate interactions with visitors and staff.
- Organizational skills.
- Neat appearance.
- New Volunteer Orientation
- On-the-job training.
- Direct Supervisor: Museum Store Manager and Assistant Manager
- Also reports to Volunteer Services staff
Please submit a volunteer application to the Volunteer Services Office.